Could Brexit stop your supply chain delivering the goods?
Achieve frictionless trade in a post-Brexit world
Join OpenText™ and Brexit subject matter experts to learn how to achieve frictionless trade in a post-Brexit world.
- Alex De Ruyter, Professor and Director of the Centre for Brexit Studies at Birmingham City University
The speaker will help you navigate many of the potential movement of goods implications of Brexit, including:
- How to handle cross-border operations
- Changing supply chain dynamics
- The impact on manufacturing, fulfilment, delivery, cost and complexity
- How to preserve frictionless trade of both UK and EU companies
Register today and keep your movement of goods on track.
Achieving frictionless trade
Read our white paper, Achieving frictionless trade, to learn how advanced shipping notices (ASNs) can facilitate post-Brexit customs requirements and play an important role in the post-Brexit technology solution.