OpenText EnCase eDiscovery features
OpenText EnCase eDiscovery benefits
Collect across data sources including desktops, laptops, email systems, messaging platforms and on-premises and cloud-based sources in one efficient process.
Collect all types of records, broadly from within data sources, and extract embedded files. Decrypt files including email encrypted with S/MIME.
Cull at the point of collection
Collect data sets with high proportions of relevant content with robust digital forensic software search filters.
Assess data before and after collection
Display the details of the data pre- and post-collection to optimize collections. Target by folder to avoid over-collection.
Easily explore results
Use the built-in case and custodian dashboards and jobs report or third-party BI and reporting tools for rich insights into data collections.
Produce data in legally sanctioned formats
Use legally sanctioned formats, such as LEF, E01 and Concordance, whether submitting directly to courts or passing data to review platforms.
Contact us to speak to a member of the OpenText team
- OpenText EnCase eDiscovery Product Overview
- OpenText EnCase eDiscovery Connectors Data Sheet
- OpenText Discovery Legacy Data Management powered by EnCase solution overview
- Announcing OpenText Encase Discovery Cloud Edition (CE) 20.4 blog
- Faster, more efficient early case assessment and analysis