BPM in the Cloud
OpenText Process Suite
Organizations are increasingly looking for ways to quickly and easily create, use and deploy process-centric business applications that drive business value. But, they must balance regulatory and security requirements and existing investments with the agility, speed of innovation and cost savings of the cloud. How can organizations map out the right deployment strategy?
OpenText™ AppWorks™ offers a single platform for process automation, case management and low-code application development in the cloud. With less IT involvement, AppWorks automates complex business processes, enables better decision-making and improves the customer experience. It creates opportunities to re-engineer processes around customer needs, deliver seamless customer experiences and adapt to changing customer expectations, while improving operational efficiency and managing risk.
The platform’s cloud-native architecture enables enterprises, service providers and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to run AppWorks anywhere, offering high productivity solution development, vastly simplified updates, accelerated new feature introduction and flexible deployment, in the cloud or on-premises.
- A Cloud-native, containerized architecture, making it easier and more cost effective to implement, maintain and update
- Simplified and automated deployment based on Docker and Kubernetes
- Faster access to the latest features for accelerated time to value
- Optimized platform services to increase scalability and throughput
With its cloud-native architecture, AppWorks can be run anywhere, including the OpenText™ Cloud to leverage OpenText™ Managed Services. The OpenText Cloud is the only cloud environment in the world designed and built from the ground up to deliver Information Management solutions where and how they create the most Information Advantage.
OpenText™ Managed Services for AppWorks includes:
- A containerized version of AppWorks operated by OpenText
- The hardware, OS and database required to run AppWorks
- Managed Services by certified administrators in the AppWorks Operations team
- Enterprise SLA options, security and certification, backup and disaster recovery