Customer Communications Management (CCM) Software OpenText xPression
Automates the generation of highly customized and personalized multichannel customer communications. With xPression, you can replace multiple document generation systems to reduce costs, streamline processes, and improve customer experience
xPression Software overview
Organizations operate under tremendous competitive pressures to improve the customer experience while cutting costs and increasing efficiency. OpenText xPression Enterprise Edition helps companies face these challenges with a multichannel platform to quickly produce highly personalized and cost-effective customer communications on demand, interactively, and in high-volume batch for delivery via print, e-mail, web, and mobile text messaging.
xPression provides organizations with the ability to build profitable relationships by generating multichannel communications based on each customer’s preference, while it ensures the use of consistent, relevant, and approved content by combining variable data with digital assets through powerful document assembly logic. Leveraging familiar authoring tools from Microsoft and Adobe, xPression generates communications in a variety of ways to best suit the varying business situations such as high-volume batch printing, responding to real time requests, and generating communications as part of the organization’s business process management infrastructure.
Built on a service-oriented architecture, xPression generates a wide variety of customer communications including correspondence, proposals, contracts, policies, statements, and marketing materials from a single robust system.
Intelligent Multichannel Customer Communications
Learn more about how OpenText xPression Enterprise Edition creates highly customized multichannel
Customer success stories
- OpenText xPression Enterprise Edition solution overview
- OpenText xPression for Contracts solution overview
- OpenText xPression Interactive Editing solution overview
- OpenText xPression xRevise solution overview
- OpenText xPression xResponse solution overview
- OpenText xPresso for Microsoft Word solution overview
- OpenText xPresso for Adobe InDesign solution overview
- OpenText xDesign solution overview
- OpenText xPresso for Adobe Dreamweaver solution overview
- Best Practices for Delivering a Superior Customer Experience white paper
- Delivering Superior Client Service white paper