OpenText RightFax MFP Integrations
Integrate your MFP with RightFax to save money and boost employee efficiency by creating a personalized fax experience at every device
Organizations of every size integrate RightFax with MFP devices - whether it's a single MFP or an entire global fleet of MFPs. With two types of integration methods, RightFax provides organizations a choice of how to integrate their MFP devices with RightFax.
Universal Integration via SMTP or XML*: The Universal integration method allows organizations integrate RightFax with virtually any MFP brand or model. This provides a partial integration between RightFax and the MFP device, providing limited functionality such as:
- Send faxes quickly and securely via SMTP-based scan-to-email integration
- Single Sign On functionality (if equipped)
- Customizable cover sheets, add notes, etc to outgoing faxes
- Print-back notifications and confirmations
*XML-based integration is built for Manufacturers, their Dealers and Professional Services organizations and comes with a toolkit for quickly and easily deploying the integration
Full Integration between RightFax and the MFP device: The Full Integration method between RightFax and the MFP device is a code-developed, tightly coupled integration that allows for a feature-rich, interactive user experience at the MFP device for faxing. This integration method provides users the following advanced functionality:
- Log in at the device for access to personal or shared cover sheets, address books, billing codes, library documents, advanced notification options, fax traffic tracking, plus more
- Supports Single Sign On and badge swipe (if equipped)
- Full auditability of fax traffic by user
- RightFax has developed unique connectors with various models for
- Integrated connectors are available through OpenText Professional Services for
- Third party connectors are available for Canon MFPs. Contact your Canon Sales Representative or Canon Authorized Reseller for more information.