Overview of Freeway Solutions
OpenText Freeway Cloud
Recommended for most SMBs, OpenText™ Freeway Cloud is a comprehensive, hosted cloud-based EDI solution that encompasses all the likely B2B requirements in any business today - and any new requirements in the future.
- Handles any document type, communications standard or delivery method to allow you to trade with any trading partner anywhere in the world
- New intuitive user-interface with traffic light system to quickly identify status of each batch and document
- Supports multi-user access for up to 10 users simultaneously
- Customers take advantage of our regular cloud updates that include investments in innovative features for a scalable, future-proofed platform.
OpenText Freeway Professional
Provides all the features of OpenText™ Freeway Entry, plus seamless integration with your accounting and order processing systems to save time and avoid re-keying of data and opportunities for error. This on-premises solution also offers additional optional features to further automate your business processes.
- Integration with over 200 back-end business systems including SAGE® accounting, SAP® ERP and Microsoft® Dynamics CRP systems
- Optional scheduling application available for automated message exchange
- Complete packaged solution available, including installation and technical support
OpenText Freeway Entry
An on-premises software solution, OpenText™ Freeway Entry combines unbeatable functionality with highly affordable pricing. Easy-to-deploy and easy-to-use, this entry-level EDI option is ideal for companies looking for an affordable way to meet electronic trading requirements of their larger customers and suppliers.
- Supports a wide range of business document types and EDI document standards across many industry sectors, including ANSI, EDIFACT and AS2
- Simple Windows-based interface enables new users to begin using Freeway quickly and easily without technical knowledge or previous EDI experience
- Option to easily upgrade to integrate with your back-office accounts as your electronic trading requirements develop and grow