AI-powered Analytics for banking
Know customers to keep customers
Today, the very nature of banking is evolving. Financial institutions are offering a broader range of services, while non-traditional vendors are penetrating the Financial Services sector. The regulatory landscape is being jolted by laws, such as GDPR. Meanwhile, banks are facing increased expectations to lower their operating costs, while delivering ever more personalized services to consumers any time, on any device and in global markets. To thrive in changing times, banks need to streamline their internal operations by efficiently managing and making sense of the growing amounts of data.
Innovative solutions for banks
The OpenText™ Magellan™ Analytics Suite and OpenText™ Magellan™, the AI-infused analytics platform, work together to help banks leverage their data to ask the right questions, uncover relevant insights and effectively predict trends. They give financial institutions the ability to blend, explore and analyze data from a range of structured and unstructured sources and derive powerful new insights. The applications also provide customizable, visually engaging dashboards which can be accessed from anywhere, helping deliver an appealing self-service customer experience.
Improve customer satisfaction while reducing costs and administrative burden by embracing the power of artificial intelligence (AI) and its ability to "learn" from successes and failures to refine future predictions. Merchants and card issuers benefit from interactive online account payments, dispute and transaction trend reporting and account and portfolio analysis tools, which can be accessed through visual, dynamic web and mobile portals. With personalized dashboards and realtime analytics, end users enjoy an integrated experience for exploring account data, including detailed spending analysis and personal budgeting views.
Magellan Analytics Suite and Magellan for banking allow organizations to:
- Use text mining to unlock insights from unstructured content, such as internal reports, customer support transcripts, social media and web pages
- Make more accurate predictions about customer preferences and financial trends
- Segment customers more effectively for relevant, targeted offers
- Streamline operations and improve regulatory compliance by eliminating paper-intensive workflows
- Make better decisions
- Offer customers a convenient, appealing self-service experience, on any device
- Enhance the customer experience to promote trust, satisfaction and retention