OpenText Content Services 16
Connect content to digital business to accelerate productivity, improve governance and drive digital transformation
OpenText Content Services is a key part of any information management strategy, connecting information from across the organization with the people and systems that need it. With solutions ranging from comprehensive capture, content management and archiving, OpenText Content Services is available in the cloud, on-premises or in flexible hybrid configurations.
What is new in Content Services 16 EP7?
- Fully containerizes Content Suite and Extended ECM platforms for modernized deployment and implementation management.
- Enhances Smart View for a more intuitive user experience, increased productivity and collaboration.
- Advances intelligent automation for continued manual configuration removal and streamlined business processes.
- New and extended use cases leverage the OpenText™ Documentum™ D2 Smart View client.
- Added support for iOS and Android in the new Documentum D2 Mobile client.
- Simplified content sharing with OpenText™ Core Share.
- Offers easy access from within Microsoft Office 365 for Documentum D2 configurations with Content Connect.
- Added GxP compliant integration with Microsoft SharePoint Online using Microsoft Office 365 for realtime collaborative authoring and editing.
- New SAML integration passes on authentication credentials in OpenText™ Life Sciences Express for a modern streamlined user experience.
- Adds advanced search capabilities with OpenText™ eDOCS MindServer, an AI-powered search engine, to find the most relevant information available, including related matters and authors.
- Securely crawls and indexes information from inside eDOCS to save legal teams time while gaining more complete case, project and client knowledge.
- Containerizes cloud deployments for OpenText™ InfoArchive™ using Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Offers new Google and NetApp storage options.
- Includes a new Microsoft Office 365 connector for direct file analysis support with Microsoft OneDrive.
- Supports OCR text extraction from images for indexing.