OpenText Document Management eDOCS Edition (eDOCS DM)
A single, centralised repository to manage, secure, and easily access your firms work product
In today’s fast paced environment, you need rapid ways to find and access important files – anytime, anywhere. But with burgeoning volumes of content circulating through your organisation, it can be challenging to find the information you need, when and where you need it.
OpenText™ eDOCS, Document Management effectively tackles “content chaos”, helping you instantly locate a complete set of work product related to a client, matter, or project. It ensures all your work product – including documents, email, graphics, PDF’s, engineering drawings, scanned paper and electronic-based records – is consolidated, integrated, secured, and easy to retrieve for optimal efficiency and productivity.
- A single library with capacity for over 250 million documents – for reducing the cost of managing your content over other less scalable solutions
- Scalable platform and distributed architecture – to maximise system availability and performance whether on premises or in a hybrid cloud deployment
- Flexible and intuitive user experience that ‘works the way you do’ – for improved user productivity and user adoption
- Powerful metadata approach and search capabilities – for complete and rapid retrieval of related and relevant information.
Business Needs Met
Solve your key business challenges with OpenText eDOCS, Document Management:
- Improve user productivity – Our metadata approach and powerful search return a complete set of work product – so users can work quickly and make decisions based on accurate information.
- Increase user adoption, content capture, and reduce risk – Multiple interfaces allow users to work the way they find most productive. Access content in the eDOCS library using our Classic DM Extensions to work from the ribbon of familiar Microsoft applications, or use Infocentre desktop– a modern ‘tiled’ interface that is easily customised to user preferences.
- Work anytime, anywhere – An eDOCS mobile app called Infocentre mobile let users to work seamlessly on important information when they’re on the go.
- Reduce IT Costs – The DM Management Studio provides centralised IT manageability for simplified administration – whether deployed on-premises or in a private cloud.
- Part of a complete solution – Extend this DM platform with a wide range of companion products – including email management, records management, workflow, business process management, SharePoint integration, enterprise search, and much more. Also available is a rich network of partner solutions and a flexible API for building custom solutions.
Download more information about OpenText eDOCS DM: