Porzio, Bromberg & Newman P.C.
Porzio Bromberg & Newman P.C. Centralizing All Content with OpenText eDOCS Solution
Capturing all content, including email, in a centralized system helps streamline matter management
- Increasing volumes of content scattered across multiple locations, creating risk and inefficiency
- Mobile users unable to access the content repository, leading to inefficient client service
- Administrative and IT teams burdened by off-site, off-hours employee demands
- Centralized repository for all company content, including email, eliminates inefficiencies and risk
- OpenText Wireless DMS for eDOCS meets the firm’s remote access requirements. The solution allows users to connect to the eDOCS repository at any time, have instant search and retrieval capabilities, fax and email retrieved documents, and more, all from a mobile device.
- Both mobile and desktop users can capture, organize, locate, and share content in a secure, integrated environment
- Full wireless access from anywhere, at anytime relieves administrative burdens and enhances productivity
About Porzio, Bromberg & Newman P.C.
Porzio Bromberg & Newman P.C. has over 220 employees, including 80 attorneys, 33 of whom are principals. The firm has offices in Morristown, New York City, Princeton, NJ, and Westborough, MA. For more information, visit: www.pbnlaw.com