Sprint Minimizing Corporate Risks and Costs using OpenText Records Management Solution
OpenText Records Management improves access to enterprise records, giving employees the ability to create, classify, manage, and retrieve content.
- Sprint wanted a tight integration between their document management and records/classification management tools.
- Millions of documents needed to be classified, so Sprint needed a solution that would simplify the classification process for their end users.
- With no retention policies in place within Content Server, this opened Sprint up to legal risks and costs associated with e-discovery.
- The explosive growth of electronic documents and records necessitated additional storage requirements.
- OpenText Records Management delivers records management functions and capabilities to provide full lifecycle document management and records management for the entire enterprise.
- Records Management empowers everyone at Sprint to file enterprise content according to organizational policies, thereby ensuring regulatory compliance and reducing the risks associated with audit and litigation.
- Sprint has seen tremendous results. The number of documents classified is over 14 million.
- The user friendly solutions from OpenText allow the records management process to integrate seamlessly into the way people work.
Sprint Nextel offers a comprehensive range of wireless and wireline communications services bringing the freedom of mobility to consumers, businesses and government users. For more information, visit: www.sprint.com