MAD Security protects sensitive government data against advanced cyber threats
Managed security service provider cuts false positives significantly to support a fast-growing client base with network detection and response from Bricata.
- Traditional anomaly-based intrusion detection requires significant time and effort to detect cyber threats in large or complex network environments.
- Security analysts must rapidly evaluate data and respond quickly, but false positives consumed significant amounts of time.
- 6.5 minutes to detect and respond to cyber incidents—less than half the company’s SLA.
- Significant reduction in false positives, saving time on investigations and improving operational efficiency.
- Delivers rapid onboarding for new clients, enabling MAD Security to continue its fast-paced business growth.
About Mad Security
In the United States, government contractors are becoming a prime target for cyber attacks, ranging from phishing and social engineering to malware and ransomware. Leading the fight against cybercriminals is MAD Security: a managed security service provider (MSSP) that helps contractors and other small and medium sized enterprises [SMEs] detect potential breaches and prevent attackers from disrupting operations or exfiltrating data.