ITC Holdings Corp.
ITC Holdings Corp. supercharges records management efficiency to accelerate compliance activities.
Independent electricity transmission company establishes cost-effective records management processes with OpenText™ Extended ECM.
- Storing redundant documentation.
- Simplifying the management of federated user access rights.
- Enhancing the visibility of digital records to strengthen confidence in regulatory compliance.
- Records automatically decommissioned after the retention period.
- Reduced costs associated with search and review activities.
- Fine-grained insights into company-wide records management activities.
About ITC Holdings Corp.
Headquartered in Novi, Michigan, ITC Holdings Corp. (ITC) is the largest independent electricity transmission company in the United States. It owns and operates high-voltage transmission infrastructure in Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, and Oklahoma. Established in 2003, ITC employs over 700 people and regularly works with over 1,000 contractor employees.