Christian Blind Mission
CBM transforms donor relations with cloud-based communications solution from OpenText
International charity automates donor communications with OpenText Customer Communications Management for increased efficiency, savings, and satisfaction.
- In order to optimize relationships with its valued donors, CBM needed to automate the way it responded to the hundreds of donations it received daily.
- Business users wanted flexibility in generating customized donor letters without relying on IT.
- With a small team of 15, high availability and flexibility was needed in lowering costs and downtime.
- Moving into the future, CBM required an efficient strategy that would save them time and money to continue their mission of changing lives of the poorest people in the world.
- Accelerated efficiency and savings with automated generation of thousands of letters.
- Increased user and donor satisfaction with easy and personalized communications.
- Leveraged OpenText Cloud for flexibility, availability, and savings.
About Christian Blind Mission
CBM is an international Christian development organization, committed to improving the quality of life of people with disabilities in the poorest countries around the world. Based on its Christian values and over 100 years of professional expertise, CBM addresses poverty as a cause, and a consequence, of disability. The organization works to create an inclusive world in which all persons with disabilities enjoy their human rights and achieve their full potential.