Kativik Regional Government
Kativik Regional Government provides life-sustaining services to isolated villages
Quebec public services organization optimizes communications through reliable, high caliber translations enabled by OpenText™ Translation and Localization Services.
- Tight deadlines for critical public services
- Communication required in three languages
- Challenging details in notices and policies
- Attention to cultural subtleties
- Provided efficient turnaround in multiple languages with precise government vocabulary
- Developed cultural understanding with consistent team of translators
- Fulfilled language needs with improved service at lower cost
About Kativik Regional Government
The Kativik Regional Government (KRG) was created in 1978 pursuant to the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement to deliver public services to Nunavimmiut. Many of the KRG’s responsibilities are stipulated in the Act respecting Northern Villages and the Kativik Regional Government (Kativik Act).