University of Washington
University of Washington empowers 18,000 users with unified communications
Top-ranked university supports 300,000 calls per month, enhances reliability and mobility with OpenText™ CX-E Voice.
- Needed seamless integration with other communication infrastructure
- Mobile access to messages from anywhere, at any time
- Provided easy, reliable voicemail for all UW personnel, including hospital
- Established seamless and flexible unified communications for increased mobility
- Supported 18,000 faculty and staff members across the
About University of Washington
The University of Washington (UW) is one of the world’s preeminent public universities, including a #1 ranked Medical School and other top colleges. With an enrollment of 54,000 students served by 18,000 faculty and staff, UW has 16 colleges and schools that offer 1,800 undergraduate courses each quarter. The institution confers more than 12,000 bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral and professional degrees annually.