Airline successfully tackles the complexities of remote working during coronavirus pandemic
Eurowings improves accessibility, security and support for remote access with OpenText Exceed TurboX times and increases profit and growth with OpenText.
- Planning complex flight operations with changes often required at short notice due to crew changes, weather disruption or aircraft availability
- Shift to staff working from home with diverse computing environments including some with poor bandwidth
- Improved efficiency of remote access over poor bandwidth connections
- Provided users with greater flexibility with more connections
- Sped up application support with screen sharing
- Eliminated security risks of working from home
About Eurowings GmbH
Eurowings GmbH is a German low-cost carrier headquartered in Düsseldorf and is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. The German airline flies to over 210 destinations, in around 60 countries, making it the third largest European point-to-point carrier.