Webcor builds strong cybersecurity foundation with OpenText services and solutions
California construction company enlists OpenText Security Suite to strengthen data security defense against cybercrime.
- Small IT department lacked resources and expertise to address cyber threats
- IT environment was not adequately architected to ensure data security
- Risks to data security and company reputation could prove costly
- Delivered managed security service and advanced threat detection for real-time identification and response to cyber threats
- Supplemented limited internal IT resources with outsourced services
- Provided remediation and risk recommendations to close gaps in security posture
- Leveraged OpenText experts to guide and execute on security transformation
Founded in 1971, Webcor is a premier provider of commercial construction services throughout California. Webcor’s mission is to build structures of superior quality, to continuously improve processes by employing the best talent in the industry, and to add social and economic value to its communities.