Information Flows Freely for Pump Manufacturer
SEEPEX seamlessly integrates disparate information silos with OpenText Extended ECM for SAP Solutions
- Documents were generated and stored in multiple systems and locations, as a result duplicate versions of the same document could be found in different systems
- Needed a better, more efficient way of working
- Brought together multiple information silos, providing all users with a single source of the truth
- Reduced delays of up to a week in making documentation available to all parts of the business
- Improved customer service with instant access to spare parts information
By taking a consultative approach, SEEPEX provide customized pumps and digital solutions, tailored to the exacting needs of its customers, to optimize their environment, boost productivity and lower their operating costs. Serving many industries including Food and Beverage, Environmental Engineering, Potable Water, Renewable Energies, the Pulp & Paper Industry and Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals, the business, founded in 1972, is now a worldwide leader. Based in Bottrop, Germany, with around 400 employees and a further 400 overseas, 80% of its production is exported. SEEPEX has operations throughout Europe, USA, China, Japan, Australia and The Middle East, as well as distributors of its bespoke products in more than 70 countries.