Engie Electrabel advance cloud strategy with OpenText
Energy firm securely and reliably moves customer documentation to the cloud with OpenText Core Archive for SAP Solutions.
- The requirement to improve the IT landscape by simplifing and decommissioning current solutions
- The need to reduce storage use, database overhead and internal support and maintenance
- Migrated its 27 TB archive to the OpenText Cloud
- Simplified on-premises infrastructure and lowered costs
- Improved security and provided customer document access
- Enabled future developments to advance its digital strategy
About Engie Electrabel
Engie Electrabel is the top producer and supplier of Energy in Belgium, with origins dating back to 1905. Having grown to become Belgium’s largest Energy firm in 2007, Electrabel, as it was then known, later became a wholly owned subsidiary of Engie. Engie is a global organization and the world’s largest, non-state-owned Energy company, with operations in 70 countries and across all continents.