Office of the Attorney General of Colombia
Office of Attorney General in Bogotá builds trusted judicial police service
Technical Investigations Group ensures best practices for digital investigation, reduces case backlog with OpenText EnCase Forensic.
- Increased number of caseloads
- Urgent demand for evidence processing
- Sped evidence collection and analysis for reduced backlog
- Trained professionals across country in digital investigation techniques
- Boosted success of investigations
About Office of the Attorney General of Colombia
The Office of the Attorney General of Colombia is the Colombian institution part of the Colombian judicial branch of Government with administrative autonomy designed to prosecute offenders, investigate crimes, review judicial processes and accuse penal law infractions against judges and courts of justice.