NAV - Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration
NAV consolidates customer communication platforms with OpenText
Government agency cuts costs, simplifies administration and speeds up implementation of changes with OpenText Exstream.
- Use of multiple output management solutions, heavily reliant on external provider
- Need to take control of customer communications
- Consolidates customer communications in a single, standard, enterprise platform
- Reduces third party service charges by several million Norwegian Krone per year
- Puts the control in the hands of the business with less reliance on IT for document updates
About NAV - Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration
NAV, or the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration, administers one third of the national budget through programs such as unemployment benefit, work assessment allowance, sickness benefit, pensions, child benefit and cash-for-care benefit.