ePartner Consulting (ePC)
ePC delivers benefits to educational customer with OpenText partnership
IT consultancy helps lower costs, reduce risk and improve efficiency for its customers with LiquidOffice and TeleForm, part of the OpenText Intelligent Forms Automation suite
- Need a solution able to hand high volume of data
- Minimize the time taken to return exam papers
- To drive efficiency, lower costs and reduce risk
- Increased solution value for customers with lower operating costs and greater efficiency
- Improved outcomes of packaged solutions, e.g., examination paper distribution and marking, clinical trials and training evaluation
- Developed strong partnership with OpenText delivering mutual benefits
About ePartner Consulting (ePC)
ePC is a market leading IT consultancy specializing in the development of bespoke workflow and data capture solutions. Founded in 2004, its solutions are used by organizations such as Rentokil Initial, Cambridge Assessment, Millennium and Copthorne Hotels Plc, and the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
ePC helps these and many other organizations replace manual and repetitive tasks with solutions that deliver bottom line improvement within processes such as capital expenditure (CapEx) request approval and exam paper capture and processing.
ePC holds ISO 9001: 2015 accreditation, Cyber Essentials certification and is on the UK government’s G-Cloud 10 framework.