Marks & Spencer
Marks & Spencer efficiently manages digital assets with OpenText
OpenText Media Management provides enterprise-wide Digital Asset Management, streamlining workflow and speeding up processes.
- Replace multiple, inefficient, Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems
- Avoid wasting time and money by recreating assets that already exist
- Accelerate processes of reviewing and approving assets, to reduce the time taken to get products to the website
- Replaces multiple systems with single, enterprise-wide DAM, providing consistent, efficient, and cost effective processes
- Reduces unnecessary asset recreation, saving time and money
- Accelerates review and approval of assets, ensuring they can be on the website within 24 hours of creation
About Marks & Spencer
Founded in 1884, Marks & Spencer (M&S) has grown into an international, multi-channel retailer, with nearly 1,000 stores in the UK only. The company sells clothing, home products, and food sourced from 3,000 global suppliers, with 85,000 employees. Its website alone, marksandspencer.com, receives 8.3 million visits each week.