James Hardie Building Products Inc.
Building Products Leader Renovates its Business Network with Cloud-Based B2B Platform
James Hardie delivers savings and supports growth with OpenText B2B Managed Services
- Costly and limiting on-premises legacy EDI system
- Modern data exchange platform required for global expansion
- Reliable and comprehensive solution needed for strong B2B network performance
- Cloud-based system eliminates costly hardware and software requirements
- Hosted solution delivers scalability and support for global growth
- Efficient, secure exchange of information for greater network efficiency and visibility
About James Hardie Building Products Inc.
James Hardie Inc. is the global leader in fiber cement building products. It operates in markets around the world, with manufacturing operations in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, and the Philippines. Building on founder James Hardie’s innovative, entrepreneurial legacy, fiber cement siding products were invented as a more durable, lower-maintenance alternative to wood and vinyl siding. The company continues to be the industry innovator, spending more than US $20 million annually in R&D. The business employs more than 2,500 people and generates revenue of more than US $1.5 billion a year.