Maynilad Water Services, Inc.
Philippine Water Company Keeps Information Flowing with OpenText
OpenText Suite for SAP® allows Maynilad to improve system performance and reduce costs
• Expanding infrastructure
• Increased information input
• Influx of information hindering system response time
• Full hardware upgrade costing too expensive
• SAP database size decreased 45 percent
• Reduction of database size results in no investment needed for two to three years
• Extension of hardware lifeline reduces expenditure in the future
About Maynilad Water Services, Inc.
Formed in 1997, Maynilad was granted a 25-year exclusive concession by the Philippine Government to operate, maintain and invest in water and wastewater systems in the West Zone of the Greater Manila Area. In 2010, that concession term was extended by 15 years, allowing Maynilad to increase and accelerate its water and wastewater investments.