Sutter Health Cures Faxing Inefficiencies
California not-for-profit healthcare network integrates OpenText RightFax with medical records and productivity applications for efficient, reliable document exchange, helping achieve timely, safe, high-quality care.
• Complicated, time-intensive, paper-based faxing delayed prescriptions and document exchange
• Costs mounted for fax machine supply and maintenance
• Outdated methods could not support growth
• Integrated, efficient faxing enhances patient care, user productivity
• Consolidated, virtual environment eliminates paper, machine maintenance expenses
About Sutter Health
Serving patients and their families in more than 100 Northern California cities and towns, Sutter Health doctors, not-for-profit hospitals and other healthcare service providers share resources and expertise to advance healthcare quality and access. The Sutter Medical Network includes many of California’s top-performing, highest-quality physician organizations as measured annually by the Integrated Healthcare Association. Sutter-affiliated hospitals are regional leaders in cardiac care, women’s and children’s services, cancer care, orthopedics and advanced patient-safety technology. Sutter Health cares for more than three million people—nearly one percent of the U.S. population.