Kommunales Rechenzentrum Minden-Ravensburg/Lippe (KRZ)
OpenText Process Management Saves Local Authorities Time and Money, Increases Transparency, and Improves Citizen Service
Kommunales Rechenzentrum Minden-Ravensburg/Lippe (KRZ), uses OpenText MBPM platform for all applications and services
- Moving from single-entry to double-entry accounting practices required digital mapping and management of important financial processes.
- Needed to accommodate digital and scanned documentation to support well-defined processes.
- Integration of multiple, third-party software including finance and facility management software, to ensure a single, comprehensive process.
- Transformation of citizen interactions into highly engaging user experience to improve relationships.
- Digital invoice processing workflow streamlines processes by 25 percent, creates transparency, and reduces costs by approximately 25 percent.
- Cross-system and cross-application platform reduces implementation effort for new solutions by up to 30 percent.
- Greater transparency and security of digital file access, based on role profile for citizens and administration employees.
About Kommunales Rechenzentrum Minden-Ravensburg/Lippe (KRZ)
The Kommunales Rechenzentrum Minden-Ravensburg/Lippe (KRZ) municipal data centre in Lemgo, has been the IT service provider for the Minden-Lübbecke, Herford, and Lippe districts, along with the 34 towns and local authorities within these districts, since 1972. As a municipal administration union, KRZ has the status of a public sector entity (Körperschaft des Öffentlichen Rechts). Among its responsibilities are the development, introduction, and maintenance of municipal systems and applications.