OpenText launches OpenText World Europe and Asia Pacific
The European and Asia Pacific editions of the world’s largest information management conference will help customers transform their business and accelerate growth
OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX), (TSX: OTEX), today announced the dates for OpenText World Europe (April 14-15) and OpenText World Asia Pacific (May 20-21). These will be two of the largest events OpenText has ever held, using an interactive virtual format to connect directly with customers across Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Each two-day event will bring together OpenText leadership and experts, guest speakers, strategic partners and industry professionals to discuss market trends, explore the opportunities within the European and Asian markets, and show customers how they can grow faster with OpenText.
“Businesses of all sizes are looking to grow, increase efficiency, and improve sustainability,” said Mark J. Barrenechea, OpenText CEO & CTO. “At OpenText World we will be launching our Grow with OpenText program, which will bring together everything organizations need to transform their business and accelerate growth. No matter their point of departure, OpenText can guide customers on a successful journey to the Ultimate Cloud™.”
A highlight of both events will be Cloud Editions, OpenText’s native cloud platform, featuring the next generation content services platform as well as significant updates across all five OpenText Clouds. Cloud Editions will support customers as they enable modern work, connect global supply chains, create modern customer experiences, strengthen cyber resilience and accelerate development.
Other highlights of the event, include:
- A keynote from OpenText CEO & CTO Mark J. Barrenechea, mapping out the Information Management journey to help organizations become intelligent, connected and secure.
- Keynotes from Chief Product Officer Muhi Majzoub and SVP, Software Engineering John Radko, who will introduce OpenText’s largest product release to date, as well as lay out the ambitious roadmap going forward.
- Leader, businessman, strategist and adventurer Kevin Gaskell will keynote OpenText World Europe. He will share insights from a career leading brands like BMW, Porsche and Lamborghini, as well as his own adventures to the most remote parts of the world.
- Product keynotes and breakout sessions with technology updates from the five OpenText clouds -- Content Services, Business Network, Digital Experience, Security and Protection, and Developer. After the keynotes, OpenText product experts will be on hand to answer any questions via live Q&A sessions.
- The Expert Forum – an online destination to engage live with OpenText experts across business unit, service, and support teams at OpenText.
- Industry and regional forums that will dive deep into the market trends, challenges, and areas of strategic investment that matter most to organizations in Europe and Asia.
- New interactive digital labs providing delegates with a completely digital opportunity to experience the latest OpenText innovations, complete training courses, and contribute to product roadmaps.
OpenText, The Information Company™, enables organizations to gain insight through market leading information management solutions, on-premises or in the cloud. For more information about OpenText (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTEX) visit www.opentext.com.
Connect with us:
OpenText CEO Mark Barrenechea’s blog
Twitter | LinkedIn
Certain statements in this press release may contain words considered forward-looking statements or information under applicable securities laws. These statements are based on OpenText's current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about the operating environment, economies and markets in which the company operates. These statements are subject to important assumptions, risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict, and the actual outcome may be materially different. OpenText's assumptions, although considered reasonable by the company at the date of this press release, may prove to be inaccurate and consequently its actual results could differ materially from the expectations set out herein. For additional information with respect to risks and other factors which could occur, see OpenText's Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other securities filings with the SEC and other securities regulators. Unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, OpenText disclaims any intention or obligations to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Copyright © 2021 Open Text. All Rights Reserved. Trademarks owned by Open Text. One or more patents may cover this product(s). For more information, please visit https://www.opentext.com/patents.
+44 (0) 7770 678754